Interview Guide 5th Edition
Available Now! Reviewed by legal counsel and updated accordingly, the fifth edition of IPMA-HR’s Interview Guide is a must-have for anyone involved in the hiring process, particularly in the public sector.
Make Better Hiring Decisions with IPMA-HR's Interview Guide
The interview is a critical part of the hiring process that, if executed correctly, will ultimately help move your organization forward. Make sure your interview team has everything they need to ensure a successful hiring processing with IPMA-HR’s Interview Guide.
This 25-page booklet:
- Provides a structured, fair and consistent process that’s easy to implement — and virtually foolproof.
- Saves money in the interview process, helping you and your team quickly zero in on the right candidates.
- Minimizes mistakes that are based on gut feelings and first impressions.
- Helps you maintain a legal hiring process by ensuring that all interviewers ask predetermined and agreed-upon questions.
Easy to use, IPMA-HR's Interview Guide serves as a perfect reference source for HR professionals and is an excellent risk-management tool. It is conveniently broken down into seven essential sections:
- Introduction and General Guidelines.
- Common Mistakes.
- Types of Questions.
- Sample Questions.
- Questions to Avoid.
- Post-interview Procedures..
- Collecting Applicant Background Data & Preparing Interview Records.