Important Note: After you purchase your job posting, you will receive an email with your job posting link. Please refer to that email if the button referred to below does not appear. We are working on a solution as quickly as possible.
About Job Postings
Online job openings are posted for 30 days after payments are confirmed.
Preparing to Post a Job
Please have the information about the job you are posting prepared before purchasing. We offer a variety of fields to best describe your position:
- Job Title (required)
- Job Description (required)
- Job Requirements
- How to Apply
- Company Name (required)
- City (required)
- State (required)
- Zip Code
- Salary - Low Range (required)
- Salary - High Range
- Compensation Period (Per hour, week, month, year)
You may also upload an image to use as a logo for your job posting, such as your city seal.
Posting a Job
Please review the following steps carefully:
- Add this Job Posting product to the shopping cart. If you are not logged in, you will need to create an account.
- Complete your purchase.
- The payment complete page will have a large green button at the top and bottom with instructions to proceed with posting a job. It is essential that you click on that button after checkout. Your job posting contains a unique identifier that will only work for one job listing.
- Fill out all the requested information for the job posting.
- Once you are satisfied with the posting, click submit. Important: Once a job posting is submitted, you will need to contact IPMA-HR to make any changes or edits to it.
Job postings are reviewed by IPMA-HR staff during regular business hours. Your job posting will be published as soon as possible.